Friday, April 16, 2010

Santa Fe and Snickers

It's been a little while since I've posted, but I was on a fun vacation in Santa Fe with my husband! He had a conference to attend for a few days, and I got to spend the time wandering around the town of Santa Fe. There are a lot of fun shops to go into, and a Church with a "mysterious" staircase that has been featured on Unsolved Mysteries!!! There is also a Joann's fabric store in Santa Fe, and since I have no idea if and when our JoAnn's will open back up, we made a side trip to the store so I could stock up on some fabric.

In the meantime, I received pictures of Snickers (my nephew dog) in two of his outfits, and he is one handsome model. Here are a few of the pictures, but I have many more. He seemed to enjoy posing for the pictures quite a bit!

The blue outfit has velcro under the chest and a velcro tab near the bottom, and honestly is probably better for girl dogs:) The Steeleres outfit has tabs that velcro together under the belly, and around the neck/collar.

Now I'm going to start working on making some inventory so I can be ready for craft fairs in the fall, but in the meantime I hope to get some more orders-check out the website at http://www.yourlittlestitch.com/

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment