Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Photos

I recently had a friend of mine Melissa (melissadunstanphotography.com) take some professional photos of the outfits I've created, and they are wonderful! I also had a friend let her daughter be my model, and she is absolutely adorable. A true girl, she allready loves trying on clothes, and had lots of fun modeling for us. She loves to laugh, and had a fun time pretending to sleep on piles of extra fabric. She was also very interested in the cats, and we kept following her around as she searched for them around the house:) Here are a few of my favorite pics. You can find all of them on my facebook group page yourlittlestitch, so be sure to join!! You can also find more images on my website http://yourlittlestitch.com/outfits_new.html All of these outfits are available to order on the site.

Thank you Melissa, Tamara, and Kiley for all your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment