Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Dog Outfit:)

So I have finished the first of many dog outfits! This is one of six outfits I'm going to have available on my website, hopefully everything will be up on the site by the end of this week. Making dog clothes is truly alot of fun. Dogs are of course adorable (just don't tell my cats I said so!), and making outfits for them to make them more adorable is quite enjoyable. This outfit has a collar that folds back, fringe around the outside, and a band on the bottom that is velcroed together. I embroidered the name of the special doggy it is going to on the back. I'm also going to specialize in NFL, MLB, NBA, and NCAA team fleece, just as I do with the baby clothing. If you see an outfit featured here and either like it alot, or don't like it at all, please let me know!! Any suggestions are gladly accepted. More pics to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment