Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My First Blog, EVER!


Well this is an exciting day for me! I have been wanting to start a blog and have finally sat down and set it up. Mostly I plan on blogging about my business, sewing baby, toddler, and dog clothing from fleece. I started this business a little over a year ago, and am excited to share it with everyone. My nephew and niece have been my inspiration and models for several of the outfits. Of course they are the cutest kids ever:) (in my opinion)

Last year I worked hard on getting 45 outfits done for craft fairs in the fall, and I did it! I sold several of the outfits and took several orders for others, so all in all I consider it a success:)













I have recenlty expanded into making dog clothing too. I just cut out the first outfit yesterday, and plan on sewing it together today or tomorrow! I'm super excited about expanding the business into dogwear. My first outfit is a Virginia Tech fleece pullover for my friend Michelle and her dog Roxy. Hopefully I'll get some pics soon so everyone can see!

3 comments: